The Internet is a wonderful resource for meeting goals and is full of a variety of web tools that can help you complete your achievements. Whether you want to increase your net worth, lose weight, or start a great career, there’s a web tool out there for you. Read on to find 100 tools for your career, personal life and beyond.
Here you’ll find goal trackers, progress tools, and more.
- Goal Setting Tool: Use this simple work sheet to create goals and achieve them.
- The Goals Grid: The Goals Grid will make it easy for you to make sense of your goals and objectives.
- Joe’s Goals: Use this free online habit tracker to create both positive and negative tools in a really simple format.
- MyProgress: With this tool, you’ll be able to track and analyze your productivity, wealth, and more in comparison to others.
- eLifePlans: Set goals, get coaching, and accountability with this goal program.
- Goalsetting1: Goalsetting1 offers graphs that will tabulate your progress toward specific goals.
- My Life Changes: With My Life Changes, you can track habitual life goals according to your values.
- GoalsOnTrack: Get things done and view your progress through this goal tracking tool.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics will help you set goals for your website.
- iijournal: Use this journal as a goal tracking and motiving tool.
- 8goals: Add your goals and update your percentage of completion to your goals with this tool.
- eLifeList: Create goals for your life, organizing them in sublists and sharing them with family and friends.
Join these web communities to get support for completing your goals.
- 43Things: This community tool will allow you to list your goals while sharing them with the community and finding support from others.
- LifeTango: Embrace your someday in this community of goal sharers.
GoalsTogether: This community will help you define and achieve your goals.
- lifemetric: This social experiment will track your mood, stress, and more, and allow you to see the factors of others as well.
- SuperViva: Using SuperViva, you’ll be able to create a life list to share with the community.
- Goalamigo: Create, track, and achieve your goals in this supportive goal based community.
Tasks & Reminders
These tools will help you stay on the ball with your goals.
- Remember the Milk: Use Remember the Milk to keep track of the many steps you’ll need to take in order to complete your goals, and sort them in their own individual tabs.
- myGoals: myGoals will help you set goals, then send you email reminders to let you know when you need to be working on a specific task.
- Vitalist: With Vitalist, you’ll get a to do list that’s really easy to use.
- Jott: With its ability to take voice transcription and its integration with many popular web apps, Jott will make it easy for you to remember and keep track of your goal tasks on the go.
- Todoist: Todoist is a to do list that integrates with your calendar, offers hierarchies, and a lot more.
- 43 Actions: This web based iPhone tool will help you keep your goal tasks organized wherever you are.
- Keepup: Get handy reminders from this service that will help you stay on track with your goals.
- Ta-da List: Create your to dos for your goals, and even share them with others using this tool.
By making use of these tools, you can work to meet financial goals.
- Saving for a Goal: If you’re saving for a car, vacation, house or another goal, you can use this tool to determine what you’ll need to contribute each month to reach the level you’re looking for.
billster: Find out exactly how much you spend and where with this financial service.
- Wesabe: Use Wesabe to track and manage your finances in a supportive and educational community.
- Geezeo: With Geezeo’s tools, you can get out of debt, plan for retirement, and more.
DimeWise: Using DimeWise, you’ll be able to track your transactions and expenses, even those that occur in the future.
- Mint: This financial web tool will stay on top of your finances, and give you updates and warnings when things aren’t going right.
- Moneytrackin’: Find out how your money is spent, keep track of expenses, and perform accounting with Moneytrackin’.
- NetworthIQ: Monitor your net worth and share it publicly with NetworthIQ.
- Just Budget: Use this free online web app to manage your budget in a really simple way.
Productivity & Time Management
Use these tools to meet your goals relating to productivity and time management.
- 30 Boxes: Get things done and remember all of your important dates by using the 30 Boxes online calendar.
- Backpack: Use Backpack to keep all of your important lists and plans in one handy and accessible spot.
- iGTD: Mac users can put this productivity tool to work to make sure you get all of the tasks required for your goals completed.
- Time Management Tool: This time management tool is designed for college students, but offers a helpful guide for anyone who wants to improve productivity.
- Google Calendar: Stay on top of your appointments and important dates by using this web based, shareable calendar from Google.
- Time Tracker: Use Time Tracker, and you’ll be able to find out exactly where all of your time goes.
Environment & Social Change
These tools will help you be more environmentally and socially friendly to the world.
- Care2: Care2 will help you get organized with groups, donations, and petitions for issues that make a difference.
- Find Your 100 Miles: With this tool you can find out exactly what your 100 mile radius is, so that you can eat food and support products within that radius.
- Do the Green Thing: This tool, which includes a Facebook app, will give you simple actions to be a little more environmentally friendly.
- Personal Emissions Calculator: Use this tool from the EPA to learn about your personal emissions level, and what you can do to make that level smaller.
- Big Green Challenge: This tool for Facebook will encourage you to challenge yourself and your friends to be more environmentally friendly.
- Widgetbox: This tool has a paper calculator that will help you figure out the environmental impact of a print job such as business cards.
- Farm Locator: You can get your hands on fresh, local produce by using this farm locator.
- World Wildlife Fund calculator: Learn about your impact through food, work, transportation and more with WWF’s tool.
- Vehicle Eco Calculator: This calculator takes into account your fuel efficiency, carbon impact and more to tell you how eco-heavy your vehicle is.
- Low Impact Living: With this home calculator, you can estimate the carbon footprint of your house.
- Home Energy Saver: Use this energy audit tool to find out where your home can be made more efficient.
- Eat Well Guide: This tool provides the information you’ll need to eat well while eating local.
- TerraPass: Make your travel a little more green with this tool that allows you to purchase carbon offsets.
- EcoImpact: This calculator will help you learn the eco-footprint of a number of different activities in your home, office, and more.
- Water Filter Comparison: Compare the footprint of a home filtration system to bottled water to find out how much your carbon footprint can be reduced by using tap water.
Make use of these web tools to meet your educational goals.
- Mango Languages: Mango Languages will help you learn a foreign language online.
- Dojo Learning: Dojo Learning is an awesome social courseware service that will help you learn more effectively.
- NanoLearning: Using this tool, you can learn a little bit at a time.
- BrainTune: BrainTune will make it easy for you to learn new information really rapidly.
- SocialDecks: Get quick learning with this flashcard education program.
- eNotes: With this site’s tools, you can get study guides, lesson plans, and more.
- Nuvvo: With Nuvvo, you’ll have a free and easy way to take or create online courses.
- Mathway: Get help finding answers to your math problems with this tool.
- qoolsqool: This tool is full of online courses, tutorials, and other educational resources.
These tools will help you lose weight, eat better, and push you to exercise more.
- SparkPeople: Join this community of health minded people to help reach your health goals.
- RunFatBoy: Use this service to get workouts that are based on your weight and customizable.
- MyFoodDiary: Follow MyFoodDiary to find an exercise log, diary, charts, and more.
- We Endure: We Endure is a social training log that will help you track your progress in enduring sports, and compare yourself to others.
- WOMAN Activity Tracker: Make use of this tracker to stay on top of your level of activity.
- iTrainHarder: Get tracking and planning for nutrition and fitness from this web tool.
- FitDay: FitDay is a fully featured diet and weight loss journal that will help you track your calories, workouts, weight loss, and more.
- SugarStats: With SugarStats, you can have a simple and convenient way to control diabetes.
- traineo: Get motivation to be healthier from family and friends by using this tool.
- PEERtrainer: Find weight loss and fitness support from this community.
- Skinnyr: Keep yourself accountable with this graph that you can share on your blog, social networking sites, and more.
- Weight Circles: Learn about healthy habits from the helpful people in this community.
- Gimme20: Using Gimme20, you’ll be able to get tracking for your weight and fitness, as well as a community of support.
With these tools, you can set and meet goals for your salary.
- PayScale: Check out PayScale to compare your earnings with others in similar arrangements to yours.
- Salary.com: Make use of Salary.com’s salary wizard to find out what you’re worth.
- SalaryExpert: On SalaryExpert, you can find out salary survey data, comparisons, and more.
Use self assessment tools to find out what is best for you and what’s up ahead.
- Jung Typology Test: This Myers-Briggs test will help you learn about your personality type.
- CareerMaze: Use this career assessment tool to find out about the careers that are best for you.
- Career Values Tool: This tool will help you assess what’s important to you in a career.
- Kiersey: Using the Kiersey Temperament Sorter, you can get insights into your personality.
- Similar Minds: Use this site’s many testing tools, including a Facebook app, to find out more about yourself.
- Assessment.com: Assessment.com offers the MAPP test, which will help you learn about your ideal job categories and discover career fulfillment.
- AdvisorTeam: Take the Kiersey Temperament Sorter II through AdvisorTeam.com.
Networking & Relationships
Make use of these tools to meet new people and strengthen relationships.
- LinkedIn: Get connected with professionals in your network through LinkedIn.
- Big Contacts: Use Big Contacts to keep notes, remember conversations, and more with your contacts.
- Biznik: Business owners can network with other entrepreneurs through this tool.
- High Rise: High Rise offers contact management with lots of intuitive features.
With these web tools, you’ll be able to meet your goal of landing a great job.
- VirtualJobCoach: This tool will function as your personal job search assistant, offering a to do list, networking contact database, job listing delivery, and more.
- JibberJobber: Use this job search and relationship manager to make networking and finding a job a breeze.
- Worksolver: Get help with networking, contacts, and job hunting tracking using Worksolver.
Home & Family
Use these web tools to meet goals at home and within your family.
- Chore Buster: Chore Buster makes it easy to organize your chores and distribute them evenly among your household.
- Family Goal Checklist: Use this quiz to help determine whether or not your family goals are within reach.
- MyHeritage: Get networked with your family members using My Heritate.
- Chore Wars: Turn chores into a competitive game that bases chore completion on a points system.
- Amiglia: Use Amiglia to build a family tree and connect with your family.
Top Online College Degree Programs