Eastern Kentucky University at a glance:
- Founded in 1874 in Richmond, Kentucky as Central University
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Occupational therapy degree is ranked 24th in the nation (U.S. News)
- EKU is ranked 60th for Southern Universities (U.S. News)
- Eastern Kentucky University has satellite campuses in Corbin, Danville, and Manchester, and Lancaster, Kentucky
- Notable EKU alumni: Sam Champion of Good Morning America, Amazing Race competitor Andrew Hyde, and two time NCAA National Champion Roy Kidd all graduated from EKU
Eastern Kentucky University – What sets it apart?
EKU offers online courses directly through the university or through the Kentucky Virtual Campus (KYVC). Eastern Kentucky is one of many institutions in Kentucky that participate in this program. This means distance learners benefit from the collaborative effort of multiple universities; the variety and quality of courses offered is superior to that of a single college.
Eastern Kentucky University’s Occupational Therapy graduate program is ranked 24th nationally by U.S. News. Students who choose to take online occupational therapy programs at Eastern Kentucky University can be sure that they are not sacrificing quality. Online courses are held to the same standard as their traditional classroom counterparts, so online students will be getting a top-ranked education without sacrificing the flexibility they need and desire.
Interested? Learn more about Eastern Kentucky University Online Degree Programs.
While Eastern Kentucky University only provides a limited number of completely online degrees, they do offers over 100 courses online each semester. If you are looking for more, you can take classes through Kentucky Virtual Campus and earn additional credits from other Kentucky colleges.
Eastern Kentucky University Online Degree Programs:
Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Corrections & Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor’ of Science in Fire & Safety Engineering Technology
Online Master’s Degree Programs:
- Master’s in Corrections & Juvenile Justice
- Master’s in Safety, Security & Emergency Management
Online Certificate Programs:
- Correctional Intervention Strategies Certificate
- Youth Services Certificate
- Juvenile Justice or Correctional Leadership Certificate
- Fire & Safety Engineering Technology Certificate
Eastern Kentucky University Tuition and Financial Aid
Kentucky residents pay $3,040 per semester for full-time enrollment while most non-residents pay $8,306 per semester. Some non-residents can qualify for targeted out-of-state tuition which is $4,798 per semester. To qualify, you must reside in a designated county of a state bordering Kentucky and meet a couple other requirements. EKU offers financial aid to qualified students.
Interested? Learn more about EKU Online Degree Programs.
Top Online College Degree Programs