Facts about the University of Notre Dame and the Notre Dame Online Certificate Programs:
- Founded in 1842 by a priest of the Congregation of Holy Cross
- 69% of incoming freshman were in their top 5% of their high school graduating class
- Women were first allowed to attend undergraduate studies at Notre Dame in 1972
- Ranked among the Top 25 Universities in the U.S. by U.S. News, Princeton Review, Time, Kiplinger’s and Kaplan/Newsweek.
- Produces the most graduates who go on to enter the Peace Corps after college
- University of Notre Dame is regionally accredited and the business school is accredited by the AACSB
- Courses are just 8 weeks long; Notre Dame online certificate can be earned in just 24 weeks
Ready to earn a prestigious certificate from a top-ranked university? Take 2 minutes and get the details you need: University of Notre Dame Online Certificate Programs.
The University of Notre Dame is rich in history and prestige. From its top of the line faculty, to popular athletic teams (particularly in football), its competitive admissions process and engaging academic programs have made this school the #5 dream school for parents with teenage children.
About the University of Notre Dame Online Certificate Programs
Notre Dame has embraced e-learning by offering an Executive Certificate in Negotiation through its Mendoza College of Business. This Notre Dame online certificate program is offered and taught by the same faculty members who teach at the Mendoza College of Business, so there is no need to be worried that the quality of the actual curriculum would be lessened.
This certificate program is 24 weeks long, consisting of three 8-week courses in Negotiation Essentials, Advanced Negotiations, and Strategies for Conflict Management. Each course usually consists of about 16 hours of video presentations, exercises and exams. The program description defines the goals to include discussing myths, misconceptions and pitfalls of negotiation, fairness, and preparing for negotiations. After each course is completed, you will receive a total of 4 certificates: one for each individual program, and an Executive Certificate from the College of Business.
This program is designed for students still enrolled in the University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business as well as managers and executives already in the working world. Completion of the program will better equip the employee or student with the skills necessary for business and personal negotiations and conflict management, assisting in the ability to move forward from everyday and not-so-everyday problems and disputes.
Notre Dame online also offers a Six Sigma certificate program and an Executive Certificate in Leadership and Management program. Want to learn more? Get the complete scoop about Notre Dame Online Certificate Programs.
Both of these courses can be purchased online, and there may be discounts available. Enrolling in Notre Dame online is one of the first keys to earning a successful education due to it s stellar reputation in various aspects.
Top Online College Degree Programs