Portland State University Online at a glance:
- Established 1946 in Portland, Oregon
- Regionally accredited by Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
- Princeton Review considers PSU as one of the â€œBest in the Westâ€ and a â€œCollege with a Conscienceâ€
- U.S. News ranking: 4th Tier – National Universities
- Aspen Institute Center for Business Education ranks PSUâ€™s School of Business Administration 22 nd out of the Global Top 100 Schools
- Largest public university in Oregon
Interested? Take 2 minutes and request specific program details (tuition, courses, prerequisites, etc.) from Portland State University Online.
What sets Portland State University Online apart?
Portland State University (PSU) offers courses directed towards high school students who want to get ahead. Their fully-accredited online classes allow high school or undergraduate students to engage in flexible, self-paced, efficient, and convenient independent study.
Portland State University is Oregonâ€™s largest public university. The Universityâ€™s longstanding reputation makes it an attractive option for distance learning students. In fact, the Princeton Review considers PSU one of the â€œBest in the Westâ€ and a â€œCollege with a Conscience.â€ A degree from Portland State University is backed by a tradition of quality academics and will be recognized by employers as evidence of your abilities- not just the rubber stamp degree offered by some online-only institutions.
Portland State University Online degrees:
- BA/BS Social Science
- BA/BS Liberal Studies
- BA/BS Arts and Letters
- BS Business Administration (weekend business degree program)
- MA/MS Curriculum and Instruction (MA/MS)
- MA/MS in Education Media
- MS in Computer Science
- MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- MS in Engineering and Technology Management
- Minor, Sociology
- Minor, Psychology
Portland State also offers numerous online courses in addition to their online degrees. These courses can be used to contribute to your degree or for professional development.
Portland State University tuition and financial aid
Tuition rates vary by program. The online MBA+ degree costs $348 per credit hour (including the distance learning fee and the School of Business Administration fee). Independent study courses are $120 per high school-level class and $101 per credit for dual credit college classes.
Interested? Take 2 minutes and request more information from Portland State University.
Top Online College Degree Programs