Looking for a graduate business program?
Take a look at the 2008 U.S. News Rankings for Graduate Business Programs.
For those of you interested specifically in online degree programs, NYU, Duke, University of Michigan, University of Texas, and Indiana University offer online graduate degrees.
In some cases, limited residency is required. In addition, some of these universities utilize extension centers which are not included in these rankings.
The U.S. News report uses the following criteria to rank programs:
- Quality Assessment (Peer and Recruiter Assessment)
- Placement Success (Mean Starting Salary and Employment rates after graduation)
- Student Selectivity (GMAT Scores, Undergrad GPA, and Acceptance rate)
Top 25 Graduate Business Programs:
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Northwestern University
- University of Dartmouth College
- University of Californiaâ€“Berkeley
- Columbia University
- New York University
- University of Michiganâ€“Ann Arbor (Online MBA – Dearborn )
- Duke University
- University of Virginia
- Cornell University
- Yale University
- University of Californiaâ€“Los Angeles
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of North Carolinaâ€“Chapel Hill
- University of Texasâ€“Austin (Online MBA: University of Texas System)
- Emory University
- University of Southern California
- Ohio State University
- Purdue Universityâ€“West Lafayette
- Indiana University
- Georgetown University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
Source: 2008 U.S. News Ranking â€“ Graduate Business Schools. Please note: Several of the universities listed tied with other institutions. The rankings above are listed in the order presented by U.S. News.
Top Online College Degree Programs
Walden University - Bachelor's, Master's, & Doctorate Degrees.
Walden University is dedicated in ensuring students receive the education they need to advance in their careers. Their programs are convenient and effective, providing working students with the flexibility they need.
- Capella University is an accredited college that offers online Bachelor's, master's, Doctoral, and Certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers both foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so that what you're learning in your courses is immediately applicable to your career goals.
- Associate's, Bachelor's, & Master's Degrees.
Considered a top online college, Kaplan University offers students affordable and convenient online classes. Kaplan University is an accredited university that provides students the education to become successful professionals upon graduation.
American InterContinental University
- Associate's , Bachelor's & Master's Degrees.
With campuses located around the world, American InterContinental University has been educating students for over 35 years. AIU offers flexible and interactive programs that assist the students in graduating at their own pace.
Colorado Technical University - Associate's, Bachelor's, & Master's Degrees.
By designing their programs to meet the changing needs of today's world, Colorado Technical University prepares students for a career in the most competitive industries. Additionally, they offer accelerated and flexible programs to allow students to enter the professional world sooner than traditional programs.
Liberty University - Associate's, Bachelor's & Master's Degrees.
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University now enrolls more than 90,000 students from around the world in its thriving online program. With more than 230 fully accredited programs of study, Liberty University Online offers degrees from the certificate to the postgraduate level.
Post University - Associate's, Bachelor's & Master's Degrees.
Post University is a premiere destination for students in obtaining their college degree online. Post University offers a dynamic curriculum to every student and are taught by the very best professors in their field of study.