Whether you are looking for an undergraduate degree, graduate degree, or to take a few online courses to supplement your existing knowledge, online learning gives you the flexibility you need.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of attending classes online:
- You are able to study when it is convenient for you (no need to change your work schedule)
- You may be able to accelerateÂ your timeline for finishingÂ a degree, especially if you attend an institution offering eight week terms.
- Many colleges offer discounted tuition for online students (especially those attending public out-of-state colleges)
- There are hundreds of online degree programs available; you should have no problem finding a program that meets your needs.
- You will be interacting with people from all over the United States (and the world!)Â
Juggling work, school, and family commitments is hard enough. Why add to that a commute in rush hour traffic? If you are comfortable learning and studying on your own with little interaction from others, online learning may be the perfect solution for you.
- 5 tips for selecting an online university
- Traditional colleges vs. Online colleges
- 2Â reasons to consider attending an online college in your own state
- What jobs best suit your personality? Take an assessment quiz!
- Care to test drive an online course?
- Five ways to spot a diploma mill
- Is online learning right for you?
- Importance of online college accreditation
- How online degrees affect your financial aid eligibility
Top Online College Degree Programs
Walden University - Bachelor's, Master's, & Doctorate Degrees.
Walden University is dedicated in ensuring students receive the education they need to advance in their careers. Their programs are convenient and effective, providing working students with the flexibility they need.
- Capella University is an accredited college that offers online Bachelor's, master's, Doctoral, and Certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers both foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so that what you're learning in your courses is immediately applicable to your career goals.
- Associate's, Bachelor's, & Master's Degrees.
Considered a top online college, Kaplan University offers students affordable and convenient online classes. Kaplan University is an accredited university that provides students the education to become successful professionals upon graduation.
American InterContinental University
- Associate's , Bachelor's & Master's Degrees.
With campuses located around the world, American InterContinental University has been educating students for over 35 years. AIU offers flexible and interactive programs that assist the students in graduating at their own pace.
Colorado Technical University - Associate's, Bachelor's, & Master's Degrees.
By designing their programs to meet the changing needs of today's world, Colorado Technical University prepares students for a career in the most competitive industries. Additionally, they offer accelerated and flexible programs to allow students to enter the professional world sooner than traditional programs.
Liberty University - Associate's, Bachelor's & Master's Degrees.
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University now enrolls more than 90,000 students from around the world in its thriving online program. With more than 230 fully accredited programs of study, Liberty University Online offers degrees from the certificate to the postgraduate level.
Post University - Associate's, Bachelor's & Master's Degrees.
Post University is a premiere destination for students in obtaining their college degree online. Post University offers a dynamic curriculum to every student and are taught by the very best professors in their field of study.