Chamberlain College of Nursing at a glance:
- Fast-track (3 semester) degree completion program (RN to BSN)
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
- Associate program is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission.
- Bachelor program is accredited by the NLNAC and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Satellite campuses have recently opened in Phoenix, Arizona, and Illinois
- Chamberlain awards credit for successful completion of CLEP (College Level Examination Programs) standardized tests
- Entering students with LPN status are awarded up to 10 credits toward the Associate of Science in Nursing degree based on practical knowledge
- RNs can earn up to eight credits based on prior knowledge to apply toward a BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
Chamberlain College of Nursing University – What sets them apart?
Chamberlain offers an online fast-track degree completion program for registered nurses to support their professional growth by providing the opportunity to earn a bachelorâ€™s degree in nursing in as few as three semesters. This flexible program enables students nationwide to complete their coursework online while fulfilling clinical practice requirements at local healthcare institutions.
Chamberlain College of Nursing offers classes on a semester schedule. Courses begin in the fall, spring, and summer semesters. Most classes require both an online and clinical component, so it is important to make sure you can fit the physical coursework into your day.
Chamberlain College of Nursing is owned by the same corporation as Devry University, so Devry students do not have to pay the application fee.
Interested? Check ‘em out and request some free info: Chamberlain College of Nursing Online Degrees.
Chamberlain College of Nursing Online Degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Associate Level of Nursing
BSN degrees are available on all four campuses ( St. Louis, Columbus, Phoenix, and Addison). A fast track option is available for non-traditional students. RNs can earn their BSN in as little as three semesters by completing coursework online.
The Associate program, offered only at the Columbus, Ohio campus, is a six semester year-round program with 72 required credit hours available online or on-site.
Chamberlain College of Nursing tuition and financial aid
Part-time tuition is $546 per credit hour or students can enroll full-time for $6,552 per semester. Discounted tuition is available for members of the armed forces at $410 per credit hour and for the RN to BSN program at $460 per credit hour. All Chamberlain students may use the Chamberlain EducardÂ® Plan which allows for deferred tuition payments.
Ready to take the next step? See the details and request more information from Chamberlain College of Nursing Online.
- Read more of our online college reviews of leading schools (Boston University, Northeastern University, Florida Tech, and more…)
Source: Chamberlain College of Nursing, 2008.
Top Online College Degree Programs